11:00 a.m. – Doors open for table viewing, silent auction bidding and special stations:
- Raffle Tickets (located in the entrance hall) – Tickets are $30 each or $50 for 2 tickets
- Kendra Scott Jewelry Pull (located in back hall under vintage teepee) – 100 pieces offered for a $50 donation to The Gatehouse
- Wine or Wash (look for the vintage suitcase display) – A unique twist on a Wine Pull thanks to Speedy Bee Car Wash – $30 a pull
- Mystery Bags (located on the stage) – 100 bags for $75 each! These bags are amazing!
- Keeps Boutique (look for the wood wall) – donate $50 to Keeps Boutique and you will receive a spot in a private class hosted by Zyn22 and a custom “She is Strong” tank top from Southlake Dermatology PLUS a goody bag.
- Direct Giving (look for the archery target near the bar) Help us reach our TARGET to fund a new playground for the Early Learning Childcare Academy at The Gatehouse
- 11:30 a.m – Food stations open
1:00 p.m. – Silent auction closed
1:15 p.m. – Welcome from Lisa Rose, founder and board president of The Gatehouse. You don’t want to miss this chance to learn the latest information about The Gatehouse.
1:25 p.m. – Raffle winners announced. Thank you Grayson Allen Fine Jewelers, Highland Park Village and Corinthian Wellness Spa for providing our amazing prizes again this year!
1:30 p.m. – Check out begins
The sole purpose of TableTops is to provide the funds and woman power to make special occasions (holidays and monthly birthday parties) The luncheon could not happen without the dedication and support of the amazing committee and table designers.
TableTops is a completely volunteer led, not-for-profit endeavor!